Purposes of processing
Your personal data provided voluntarily on the occasion of completing any form on this site or provided in any other way provided through this website are processed by Paradise Promotions Srl for the following purposes:
· For fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on Paradise Promotions Srl in the context of the services provided through this website, including for processing your requests made through the forms of this website;
· For direct marketing and advertising activities for Paradise Promotions Srlsau’s products and services of partners / affiliates by promoting the most suitable products and services of Paradise Promotions Srlsau of Paradise Promotions Srl’s partners / affiliates, including by sending by Paradise Promotions Srla some communications For this purpose. Where required by law, you may express your consent to the use of your data for this purpose and the receipt of commercial communications by checking the appropriate box;
· In order to determine and evaluate your interests and preferences, using automatic and / or non-automatic means, in order to generate personalized offers. By expressing your consent at the time of ticking the appropriate box, you agree that Paradise Promotions Srlsa use computer techniques that do not involve the presence of a human factor and that may lead to legal effects in relation to you or that may attract certain effects with a significant impact in your relationship with you. The processing of your data for this purpose has the benefit of offering you a service as close as possible to your needs and interests, but also to suggest some choices regarding Paradise Promotions Srlsau products / services to Paradise Promotions Srl affiliates / partners;
· In order to evaluate your degree of satisfaction with Paradise Promotions Srl’s products / services;
· For the purpose of statistical analyzes that do not involve the creation of individual profiles.
Legal basis of processing
The processing of personal data for the above purposes is based on:
· The legal obligations incumbent on Paradise Promotions Srlca as a result of the operations through this website
· The legitimate interest of Paradise Promotions Srlde to promote his products and / or services;
· Your consent regarding the marketing / advertising activities and other processing for which the legislation in the field provides for the obligation to obtain consent.
To the extent that you have given your consent to certain processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Personal data is stored for processing for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of processing mentioned above and subsequently in accordance with the requirements of our internal policies and in accordance with legal requirements.
Disclosure of personal data
In the context of fulfilling the processing purposes, Paradise Promotions Srlpo may disclose the data thus collected to his contractual partners, to his affiliates, to authorized persons who process your personal data on behalf of Paradise Promotions Srlori to the central / local public authorities, in the following cases:
· For the administration, maintenance, personalization and improvement of this website, and of the services provided through them;
· For the fulfillment of some contractual obligations by Paradise Promotions Srlcum would be customer relations services, printing and sending invoices, etc ;
· In situations where this disclosure would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities, obtained as a result of your participation in various games or contests of a promotional nature, or other promotional campaigns organized by Paradise Promotions Srl;
· In the case of promotional campaigns organized by Paradise Promotions Srl together with various contractual partners or affiliates of Paradise Promotions Srl;
· For data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
· For the transmission of advertising / promotional materials, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
· When the disclosure of personal data is provided by law.
Disclosure of personal data
Disclosure of personal data
The provision of your personal data is necessary for you to benefit from offers regarding the products / services Paradise Promotions Srl sau of the partners / affiliates Paradise Promotions Srlsau so that Paradise Promotions Srl sa can handle your requests regarding the conclusion or execution of contracts with us . Refusal to provide personal data may result in the impossibility of receiving the services mentioned above.
– informing the Clients / Buyers regarding the situation of their Account, including the validation, sending and invoicing of the Orders, solving the cancellations or problems of any nature regarding an Order, the Goods and / or the purchased services.
– sending Newsletters and / or periodic alerts, using e-mail (e-mail, SMS)
– market research, sales tracking and monitoring and Customer / Buyer behavior
Data security measures
Paradise Promotions Srl va applies in the use of your personal data the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure their security, protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access.
The rights to access personal data
In connection with this data processing, you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification or deletion or restriction of processing, the right to oppose the processing within the limits and conditions provided by law, and the right to data portability. Also, if you choose to give your consent to certain processing, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
In addition, you have the right to file complaints with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or in the courts, if you consider that Paradise Promotions Srlv has violated any right under the legal provisions.
For any further questions regarding the way personal data is processed, please contact:
Paradise Promotions Srl at the e-mail address: CUI: 24703024, J40/18808/2008 , Bucuresti